October 25, 2019
109 W. 11th St.
Hays, KS 67601
Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please call 785-621-4171 to be added to the waiting list.
About the Event:
Farm to Fork Dinner
Friday, October 25, 2019
The Farm to Fork Dinner Event is an evening of fine food, fellowship, & live entertainment. Join us inside the Downtown Pavilion on 10th Street between Main & Oak. The pavilion is the home of the market since May 2018. The meal will be prepared by Gella's Executive Chef, Manuel Hernandez, & feature local ingredients provided by vendors of the Downtown Hays Market.
• Only 100 tickets will be sold
• The event will start promptly at 6:00 PM with a social hour - local wines & hors d'oeuvres will be served
• Seating will begin at 6:45 PM, dinner will begin promptly at 7:00 PM
• Dinner will feature soup, salad, main entree, & dessert
• Upon arrival, all guests will automatically be entered to win a prize following the dinner
• Proceeds from the event will benefit the Downtown Hays Market so local producers can continue to provide locally grown products & handcrafted gifts